- Instead of spending hours scanning books for mentions of a family name, users can turn to Genealogy Connect for a one-stop search across multiple volumes, identifying connections and enriching family history.
Databases & Magazines
- Research tools for tracing family history and American culture, for beginning and professional genealogists. Includes original page images for all documents.
- History Reference Center is the world's most extensive full-text history reference database, featuring full text for more than 1,620 reference books, encyclopedias and non-fiction books from leading history publishers.
- Access a comprehensive collection of author biographies, plot summaries, and book reviews, plus short stories, author interviews, and much more.
- Designed specifically for high school libraries, MAS Ultra School Edition contains full text for hundreds of popular high school magazines covering a wide-range of subject areas including history, science, careers and much more.