- A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and National Institute of Health. This is a comprehensive health site which includes general health topics, drug information, medical encyclopedias & dictionaries, and much more.
Databases & Magazines
- This database contains full text for a variety of popular middle school magazines. All full-text articles are assigned a reading level indicator (Lexiles). Full text is also available for thousands of biographies and historical essays.
- Search full-text current and archived local and state articles on issues, events, people, government and more including the Bay Times (8/2/06-Current), The Capital (1/1/02-Current), Dorchester Star (6/30/06-Current), Kent County News (11/30/06-Current), Record Observer (8/4/06-Current) , Star Democrat (11/16/05-Current), Sunday Star (11/13/05-Current), Times Record (8/2/06-Current) and the Crisfield - Somerset County Times (1/3/07-Current).
- Looking for a good book? NoveList Plus has reading recommendations for both fiction and nonfiction, for all ages. NoveList's expertise in books and reading means that you'll always get the best help for finding just the right books.
- The Recorded Books collection of downloadable audiobooks. Titles are always available for immediate download and are iPod compatible. You will need to register for an account the first time you use this service.
- Containing full-text for more than 80 of the most popular elementary school magazines, Primary Search is designed specifically for elementary school libraries.