- MasterFILE Premier contains full text for nearly 1,700 periodicals covering general reference, business, health, education, general science, multicultural issues and much more. This database also contains full text more than 500 reference books, over 107,000 primary source documents, and an Image Collection of over 510,000 photos, maps & flags.
Databases & Magazines
- MayoClinic.com offers users intuitive, easy-to-access tools such as "Symptom Checker" and "First-Aid Guide" for fast answers about health conditions ranging from common to complex; as well as more in-depth guides on diseases and conditions, a wealth of healthy living guides, blogs, expert answers, videos, animations, and tests and procedures.
- A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and National Institute of Health. This is a comprehensive health site which includes general health topics, drug information, medical encyclopedias & dictionaries, and much more.
- This database contains full text for a variety of popular middle school magazines. All full-text articles are assigned a reading level indicator (Lexiles). Full text is also available for thousands of biographies and historical essays.
- Search full-text current and archived local and state articles on issues, events, people, government and more including the Bay Times (8/2/06-Current), The Capital (1/1/02-Current), Dorchester Star (6/30/06-Current), Kent County News (11/30/06-Current), Record Observer (8/4/06-Current) , Star Democrat (11/16/05-Current), Sunday Star (11/13/05-Current), Times Record (8/2/06-Current) and the Crisfield - Somerset County Times (1/3/07-Current).
- Looking for a good book? NoveList Plus has reading recommendations for both fiction and nonfiction, for all ages. NoveList's expertise in books and reading means that you'll always get the best help for finding just the right books.