- The Recorded Books collection of downloadable audiobooks. Titles are always available for immediate download and are iPod compatible. You will need to register for an account the first time you use this service.
Databases & Magazines
- Containing full-text for more than 80 of the most popular elementary school magazines, Primary Search is designed specifically for elementary school libraries.
- The premier source of business and residential information for reference and research. Used by entrepreneurs, businesses, students, job-seekers or anyone wanting access to information on tens of millions of businesses and hundreds of millions of consumers in an easy to search format.
- Search full-text current and archived issues of the Salisbury Daily Times (8/2001-present).
- Science Reference Center is a comprehensive research database that provides easy access to a multitude of full-text science-oriented content.
- The Student Research Center provides students in secondary schools with the most appropriate research tools for easily obtaining the information that they seek from their EBSCO databases.