- The Student Research Center provides students in secondary schools with the most appropriate research tools for easily obtaining the information that they seek from their EBSCO databases.
Databases & Magazines
- This online education resource provides everything a student needs to learn more about further education and assists in making informed decisions on their future from one single, handy database. Testing & Education Reference Center also features interactive online practice tests for preparatory examinations including entrance exams and certification and licensing tests. Some of the standardized tests included are: AP exam, SAT, GRE, civil service exams for places of employment like the U.S. Post Office, NCLEX for nurses, real estate, military, PRAXIS for teachers, and GED. In addition to the standardized tests, this resource offers online information about private high schools, colleges and universities, graduate schools, and specialty schools.
- Transparent Language is a powerful and personalized language-learning system. It locks foreign language words and phrases into your memory so that you can recall them perfectly and remember them forever. Transparent Language can be used to learn 74 different languages. Users will need to sign up for a free account on their first visit.
- TrueFlix turns Scholastic's award-winning True Books into a multimedia ebook experience. Digital versions of the True Books titles are included, along with plenty of related content and primary sources featuring videos, audio, images, and text. TrueFlix is also now available on most tablets and mobile devices!
- The TumbleBook Library is a collection of free interactive animated talking storybooks for children. Children can chose to read the text or have the stories read to them. Some books feature "Word Help" to assist children in sounding out words. There are also book-related puzzles and games to play. Stories are available in English, Spanish, French and Chinese.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library is a database of encyclopedias, almanacs, and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. These reference materials once were accessible only in the library, but now you can access them online from the library or remotely 24/7.