- WiFi and computers are available free to use at all locations.
- Laptops are available to borrow. Visit Laptop Lending Page for more information.
- You can use your own laptop or mobile device online at the Library. Use your wireless-enabled device to access our high-speed Internet connection for web browsing.
- Printing is not available using the Library's wireless connection. Access a printer by using one of our public access workstations.
By using the Library's Wi-Fi network, you agree to the Library’s Internet Use Policy.
Warning: The wireless connection is not a secure connection. Enter personal information online at your own risk. For a more secure way to browse the internet, use one of the public access workstations.
Copy, Fax, Scan
Copies are available at all locations.
Copies and Print-Outs cost
- 20 cents per page for black and white copies
- 50 cents per page for color copies
Faxing is available at Paul S. Sarbanes and Pittsville Branch at no charge.
Scanning to email or USB drive is available for free at all locations.